top of page

About Us

The practice was originally formed in 1994 as a partnership between Gilbert Rodgers and Hans Roth, both previously senior managers with Horwath & Horwath, Perth.

 

They were joined by Dean Calder in 1997, when Gilbert Rodgers departed to pursue a career as a Public Company director. The name of the practice was changed to Calder Roth & Co in 1998.

 

Following the untimely passing of Hans Roth in 2004, Mark Griffiths joined the practice and further growth has enabled the promotion of Kara Leszenko as a Principal in 2011.

 

All principals are qualified Chartered Accountants and are authorised representatives of a limited AFS license holder. Click here to find out more information on our principals.

Hans Roth 1946 - June 2004
bottom of page